30 Daily Affirmations!
Hey Hooga Friends! 💕
Do you ever feel worn down by negative thoughts about yourself, your circumstances, or your future? Our minds are bombarded with many thoughts throughout the day, which can negatively influence us. Philippians 4:8 mentioned that we are called to focus on the things that please God. The Bible also teaches us that what we communicate with our mouths is actually a reflection of what's in our hearts. Perhaps this is why it is encouraged for us to guard our hearts and take captive of our thoughts. We pray that these 30 daily affirmations will provide peace, strength, and encouragement to you!
1. I know the Holy Spirit is my friend and His Spirit dwells within me.
2. I trust in God's divine plan.
3. I am open to what He wants to do in my life and within me.
4. God establishes my steps.
5. I know my prayers are always heard.
6. I breathe in positivity and breathe out negativity.
7. I control my emotions; my emotions do not control me.
8. I open my heart and accept God's peace.
9. I am allowed to grieve and lament.
10. I will practice being more honest with my feelings.
11. When my mind condemns me, I rest in God, for He knows everything!
12. I will protect my mind from negativity.
13. I allow myself to make mistakes and try again.
14. I believe in possibilities for things that may not make sense.
15. Today, I choose gratitude and contentment.
16. My body is sacred. I will take care of it.
17. I deserve to be healthy.
18. I am allowed to take rest days when tired and overwhelmed.
19. I permit myself to surround myself with things that make me feel safe.
20. I am allowed to create, communicate, and change boundaries as I grow.
21. I will not fear man.
22. I am allowed to ask for and receive help when needed.
23. God has placed people in my life to love them.
24. I belong here as much as anyone else.
25. I believe that God works through me to help others.
26. I know God sees it when I do my best and work hard.
27. God has given me valuable gifts to use and share with others.
28. Even when it gets hard, I will persevere.
29. I am thankful for the way God provides each day.
30. Today, I choose joy for the work I've been blessed with.
Drop your favorite affirmations below! We look forward to reading your reflections in the comments below or tag us on social media @TheHoogaShop!
To get more daily affirmations, check out The Abundant Life Devotional Journal! Our devo is filled with Scripture-based wisdom, beautiful illustrated artworks, space for you to bullet journal, and encouragements that guides you to live in freedom according to Scripture! We hope you'll grab a journal for yourself and/or a loved one! 💓